Our passion is to help grow companies – big or small – by partnering with smart, determined leadership teams.
To help clients grow their sales and to create shareholder value through smart problem solving marketing technology and effective online marketing progress. Our experience, as business owners and operators, distinguishes Atlas from other service providers.
Atlas solves four types of problems facing clients.
Problem number one: Clients are not satisfied with a company's performance and need outside help.
Problem number two: Start up companies don't know what they don't know and need help.
Problem number three: Clients are overwhelmed with the choices and complexities of online marketing and marketing technology. Our first point of engagement is often being hired as a "safari guide" to figure out the best path forward to grow your business via online marketing.
Problem number four: Clients do not have the staff or internal resources to execute today's online marketing services or sales enablement programs. Companies cannot afford hiring a team of digital technology and online marketing experts. We meet the need and solve that problem through our service - MaaS – Marketing as a Service
THE VALUE PROPOSITION
Atlas is different. Unlike other advisers we actually have grown and created value for both public and private companies alike. ( American Express, ElderCarelink among others) Our solutions drive sales, reduce inefficiencies and result in increased shareholder value. Atlas is not a firm that simply suggests a different path ahead but we become your partners to execute. Specifically, Atlas.
- Works with sales teams to make sure that sales are getting more at bats and closing them:
- Deploys a scientific approach to venture development that improves the likelihood for early stage success;
- Revitalizes moribund companies;
- Designs custom plans that provide the roadmap for incremental revenue growth via online marketing;
- Executes marketing services through our cost effective solution MaaS – Marketing as a Service where outsource a portion of their digital marketing and sales execution while retaining control;
- Drives incremental sales via our Atlas’s Sales Engine Solution;
- Deploys data analytic tools to improve the effectiveness of buyer engagement.
- Develops and produces digital products and communities that engage customers – including SaaS technologies;
- Creates modern brands that speak to today's online buyers;
- Offers a variety of point services
Of Marketing qualified leads (MQLs) never close (Sirius Decisions)
Of B2B buyer’s time is spent on-line (Sirius Decisions)
Growth in Marketing IT spend by 2017 (Gartner)
Of Sales reps view Marketing peers “sales savvy” (CMO Council)
Of Sales reps don’t meet their sales goals (CSO Insights)
REACHSOCIAL | SEARCH | MOBILE
ENGAGELEAD | RESPONSE
CONVERTSALES | CRM
EXPANDPURCHASE | HISTORY